Chef Chirada DeToro
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 2 portions
2 pc. (4 oz) salmon filet
5 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt and pepper
1 cup cauliflower buds
1 cup broccoli buds
½ cup sliced carrots
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp panang curry paste
14 oz. coconut milk (1 can)
4 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp fish sauce
julienne red pepper for garnish
chiffonade kaffir lime leave for garnish
- Rub salmon with small amount of oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon on a sheet pan and bake at 350°F for 15 mins or until it is cooked.
- Heat up water to a boil, then blanch the vegetables for 7 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the water and mix with butter.
- Place the vegetables on a serving plate and set aside.
- In anther pan, heat up the remaining oil.
- Sauté the curry paste until it smells.
- Add coconut milk, sugar, and fish sauce.
- Bring it to a boil and keep it simmering for 5 minutes.
- When the fish is ready, place on top of the vegetables.
- Ladle the curry sauce over the fish and garnish with julienne pepper and kaffir lime leaves.