Dining FAQs for Fall 2020 are now available. To view, visit https://dining.princeton.edu/meal-plans/faqs
Please Note: Access to residential dining halls is open to Princeton students only.
Dining halls and retail locations will continue to serve the campus community according to a revised schedule.
In light of the University’s recommended health and safety guidelines, guests should expect limited offerings and operational changes.
We continue to evaluate the demand for dining and may change hours and venues as needed.
Emergency Summer meal plan begins Wednesday, June 3
New Butler Dining Hall hours begin Tuesday, July 14
Butler Dining Hall Open Daily
Lunch: noon-1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- During lunch hours there will be a choice between a customizable hot lunch from the Beans, Greens, and Grains station, or the daily sandwich/wrap or salad option.
- The next day's breakfast will be picked up during dinner hours.
- Guests must enter and exit through the Butler Dining Hall entrance.
- Only one swipe per meal period permitted.
- All meals will be served in takeout containers with individually wrapped condiments and utensils to be eaten elsewhere in order to promote safe social distancing. Eating in the dining hall is not permitted.
- For more details, visit the Emergency Summer Meal Plan information page.
All retail dining locations are closed until further notice.
The Campus U-Store is open with temporary hours for all food and beverage needs.
Visit their website for current hours.