Emergency Summer Meal Plan
Start Date: June 3, 2020
End Date: August 22, 2020
Cost: $800 for the summer.
Available to: Undergraduate and Graduate students on campus.
This plan provides 3 meals per day.
Non-transferable and non-refundable.
Individual meal swipes are available with Student Charge and Paw Points.
$18.00/swipe. One swipe includes that night's dinner and the next day's breakfast and lunch.
Available to Undergraduate students approved to remain on campus this summer and Graduate students.
Summer Meal Schedule and Details
- Butler Dining Hall (Wu Hall) will be open daily, from 4:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- During those hours, guests will pick up that evening's dinner and the next day's breakfast and lunch.
- All meals will be served in takeout containers with individually wrapped condiments and utensils to be eaten elsewhere in order to promote safe social distancing. Eating in the dining hall is not permitted.
- All guests must enter and exit through Butler College (Wu Hall).
- Only one-swipe per day is permitted.
- Lunch to Go, Guest Meals, Meal Exchange, and all other meal plan programs are currently unavailable.
- CJL will not be open. Kosher dinner must be ordered in advance.
- Special dietary needs will be accommodated. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meal service may be modified on Friday, July 3, in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
Dinner: Meat or vegan entrée, starch, vegetable, dinner roll, dessert, and beverage.
Breakfast: Bagel, fruit, snack, and juice.
Lunch: Meat or vegan salad or wrap, fruit, and dessert.