Emergency Summer Meal Plan
Start Date: June 3, 2020
End Date: August 22, 2020
Cost: $800 for the summer.
Available to: Undergraduate and Graduate students on campus.
This plan provides 3 meals per day.
Non-transferable and non-refundable.
Individual meal swipes are available with Student Charge and Paw Points.
One swipe includes that day's lunch.
One swipe includes that night's dinner and the next day's breakfast.
Available to Undergraduate students approved to remain on campus this summer and Graduate students.
Summer Meal Schedule and Details
- As of July 14, Butler Dining Hall (Wu Hall) will be open daily for lunch from noon until 1:30 p.m. and for dinner from 4:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- During lunch hours, guests will have a choice of a customizable hot lunch from the Beans, Greens, and Grains station, or the daily sandwich/wrap or salad option.
- During dinner hours, that evening's dinner and the next day's breakfast will be picked up.
- All meals will be served in takeout containers with individually wrapped condiments and utensils to be eaten elsewhere in order to promote safe social distancing. Eating in the dining hall is not permitted.
- All guests must enter and exit through Butler College (Wu Hall).
- Only one swipe per meal period is permitted.
- Lunch to Go, Guest Meals, Meal Exchange, and all other meal plan programs are currently unavailable.
- CJL will not be open. Kosher dinner must be ordered in advance.
- Special dietary needs will be accommodated. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meal service may be modified on Friday, July 3, in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
Dinner: Meat or vegan entrée, starch, vegetable, dinner roll, dessert, and beverage.
Breakfast: Bagel, fruit, granola bar, and juice.
Lunch: Meat or vegan salad or wrap, fruit, tossed salad or roll, and dessert. Beginning July 14, the Beans, Greens, and Grains station will be open for a customizable hot lunch option.