Campus Dining recognizes that students may be unable to dine during regular dining hall hours. Therefore, students with meal plans are entitled to use their plan to purchase late lunches Monday to Friday and late dinner Monday to Thursday at the Food Gallery at Frist. One meal swipe is credited for all late meal purchases. You may only use one meal swipe per period.
The following regulations apply:
- Late lunches credited to your meal plan may be purchased from 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Late dinners credited to your meal plan may be purchased from 8:30–10 p.m.
- The cash credit allowance is $9.50 for lunch and $9.50 for dinner.
- Campus Dining will limit participants to the purchase of 2 prepackaged items during the late meal.
- Campus Dining reserves the right to restrict other menu items for takeout during this period.
- Misuse of the late meal program will result in a guest meal charge to the student's account.
- Bonus and guest meals are not allowed during the late meal.
- Late meal program is not available during recesses or Wintersession.